Autumn is upon us as we celebrate the last official day of summer today! I couldn’t be more excited for all the fun activities that fall brings and I simply can’t wait to wear wool sweaters and chunky scarves! In anticipation of the first day of autumn, I put together a list of ten things I’d love to accomplish this season!
1. Bake as many pumpkin flavored recipes as possible.
2. Learn to knit so I can make an infinity scarf.
3. Go on a hay ride.
4. Go on a walk while sipping pumpkin spice lattes on a cool autumn day.
5. Set aside time to focus on capturing pretty autumn photos.
6. Finally decide on the perfect style of Hunter boots and buy a pair!
7. Make apple cider with freshly picked apples.
8. Go to a corn maze (something I didn’t accomplish from last year’s list).
9. Invest in fall staples for my wardrobe.
10. Bake apple pie with gluten free crust made from scratch.
You can see last year’s list here. I’d love to hear what you’ve got planned this fall!